- Are Your Deposits Covered?
- How and Where to Save: Our Latest Tips
- Wheels and Deals: Finding an Auto Loan That’s Good to Go
- When Telemarketer Calls Don’t Ring True
- Buying or Refinancing a Home?
- Taking Your Money on a Trip: Safe Travels Financially
- Guard Your Identity, Resources in 2015
- Your Savings Plan: Balancing Long- and Short-Term Goals
- How Long to Keep Financial Records?
- Go Local!
Tag Archives: spending
As you begin or continue your holiday shopping on Black Friday, the Independent Community Bankers of America® (ICBA) and Union State Bank are encouraging consumers to Go Local this holiday season with their purchasing, dining and spending. By supporting small businesses … Continue reading
Criminals often try to steal money or commit fraud by targeting consumers as they are buying and paying for things or by obtaining valuable personal information from previous purchases. We have compiled simple ways to help you be as safe … Continue reading
Use a Cash-Back Credit Card You should only follow this suggestion if you’re able to pay your credit card off in full every month and you won’t let credit card rewards and 0% balance transfer offers become an excuse for … Continue reading
Pledge to Save Certain Cash You’re probably most familiar with this concept in the form of a piggy bank– at the end of the day, many people automatically put the change in their pockets into a jar, often to save … Continue reading
“A family budget needs to be frequently updated in order to remain relevant and useful,” says Community Bankers of Wisconsin President and CEO Daryll Lund. From Wisconsin’s propane shortage to post-holiday gift expenses to unexpected health costs, budget breakers can … Continue reading