- Are Your Deposits Covered?
- How and Where to Save: Our Latest Tips
- Wheels and Deals: Finding an Auto Loan That’s Good to Go
- When Telemarketer Calls Don’t Ring True
- Buying or Refinancing a Home?
- Taking Your Money on a Trip: Safe Travels Financially
- Guard Your Identity, Resources in 2015
- Your Savings Plan: Balancing Long- and Short-Term Goals
- How Long to Keep Financial Records?
- Go Local!
Tag Archives: Mortgage loan
Adjustable-rate mortgages, also known as ARMs or variable-rate loans, have been out of favor with many people in recent years because of the low interest-rate environment and the perception that rising payments on ARMs contributed to foreclosures during the recent … Continue reading
With a generally improved employment picture and continuing low mortgage interest rates, more Wisconsinites are considering buying a home this year. Whether you have your eye on a starter home or a new construction, planning ahead can help ensure you’re … Continue reading
Have you been putting off refinancing your home loan because the bank is not open at 9 p.m. when you finally have a few minutes to yourself? If so, you are in luck! Union State Bank is now open 24 … Continue reading
With interest rates at historic lows, now may be the time to purchase a home or refinance an existing mortgage. The information below is provided by the FDIC Consumer News. Union State Bank works with borrowers to be sure they … Continue reading