- Are Your Deposits Covered?
- How and Where to Save: Our Latest Tips
- Wheels and Deals: Finding an Auto Loan That’s Good to Go
- When Telemarketer Calls Don’t Ring True
- Buying or Refinancing a Home?
- Taking Your Money on a Trip: Safe Travels Financially
- Guard Your Identity, Resources in 2015
- Your Savings Plan: Balancing Long- and Short-Term Goals
- How Long to Keep Financial Records?
- Go Local!
Tag Archives: Money
Split Your Direct Deposit If you have direct deposit, most employers will allow you to split your check between multiple accounts — so instead of depositing all of your money into your checking account, you can set some to automatically … Continue reading
Sign Up for Your Company’s Retirement Plan If your company offers a 401(k) or 403(b), this is one of the best options for automatic savings. Not only do these retirement plans automatically put money you earn into a retirement account … Continue reading
As we are quickly approaching Thanksgiving and Black Friday, Union State Bank wants to remind you of some important tips when you are out and about after your Thanksgiving feast. Below are tips to help you save money, protect your … Continue reading
Tip #3: Save Automatically It can be hard to put aside money for savings. But there is an easy way to save money without ever missing it –Make your savings automatic. You can start small and save $20 a week … Continue reading
Does it seem like every time you turn around, your child is asking you for money? Does your teen know how to balance a checkbook, pay bills, or read a financial statement? A 2007 Charles Schwab survey reported that only … Continue reading