- Are Your Deposits Covered?
- How and Where to Save: Our Latest Tips
- Wheels and Deals: Finding an Auto Loan That’s Good to Go
- When Telemarketer Calls Don’t Ring True
- Buying or Refinancing a Home?
- Taking Your Money on a Trip: Safe Travels Financially
- Guard Your Identity, Resources in 2015
- Your Savings Plan: Balancing Long- and Short-Term Goals
- How Long to Keep Financial Records?
- Go Local!
Tag Archives: Loan
Like vacationers packing for a cruise or workers buying a wardrobe for a new job, students beginning their freshman year at college are rightly excited about the journey they are about to begin. In addition to planning their technology needs … Continue reading
If you need a small loan fast, where can you turn? “Start with your bank,” says Jonathan Miller, Deputy Director in the FDIC’s Division of Depositor and Consumer Protection (DCP). “Too many people go to companies such as car … Continue reading
With a generally improved employment picture and continuing low mortgage interest rates, more Wisconsinites are considering buying a home this year. Whether you have your eye on a starter home or a new construction, planning ahead can help ensure you’re … Continue reading
Have you been putting off refinancing your home loan because the bank is not open at 9 p.m. when you finally have a few minutes to yourself? If so, you are in luck! Union State Bank is now open 24 … Continue reading
With interest rates at historic lows, now may be the time to purchase a home or refinance an existing mortgage. The information below is provided by the FDIC Consumer News. Union State Bank works with borrowers to be sure they … Continue reading