- Are Your Deposits Covered?
- How and Where to Save: Our Latest Tips
- Wheels and Deals: Finding an Auto Loan That’s Good to Go
- When Telemarketer Calls Don’t Ring True
- Buying or Refinancing a Home?
- Taking Your Money on a Trip: Safe Travels Financially
- Guard Your Identity, Resources in 2015
- Your Savings Plan: Balancing Long- and Short-Term Goals
- How Long to Keep Financial Records?
- Go Local!
Tag Archives: Fixed rate mortgage
Seven do-it-yourself tips for choosing and managing a mortgage Do you have a mortgage loan or are you in the market for one? With new disclosures and other consumer protection rules, and fluctuations in interest rates, it’s good to review … Continue reading
Adjustable-rate mortgages, also known as ARMs or variable-rate loans, have been out of favor with many people in recent years because of the low interest-rate environment and the perception that rising payments on ARMs contributed to foreclosures during the recent … Continue reading