- Are Your Deposits Covered?
- How and Where to Save: Our Latest Tips
- Wheels and Deals: Finding an Auto Loan That’s Good to Go
- When Telemarketer Calls Don’t Ring True
- Buying or Refinancing a Home?
- Taking Your Money on a Trip: Safe Travels Financially
- Guard Your Identity, Resources in 2015
- Your Savings Plan: Balancing Long- and Short-Term Goals
- How Long to Keep Financial Records?
- Go Local!
Tag Archives: Consumer Protection
From computers to smart phones to tablets, the technology that makes our world more accessible, easier to navigate, and more connected is also the technology that makes it easier for thieves to steal our identity, money, and property. Technology isn’t … Continue reading
Consumers who fall behind on credit card payments or other bills sometimes hear from a debt collector. But people who don’t even owe any money may find themselves contacted by a debt collector…or someone who falsely claims to be one. … Continue reading
With interest rates at historic lows, now may be the time to purchase a home or refinance an existing mortgage. The information below is provided by the FDIC Consumer News. Union State Bank works with borrowers to be sure they … Continue reading