- Are Your Deposits Covered?
- How and Where to Save: Our Latest Tips
- Wheels and Deals: Finding an Auto Loan That’s Good to Go
- When Telemarketer Calls Don’t Ring True
- Buying or Refinancing a Home?
- Taking Your Money on a Trip: Safe Travels Financially
- Guard Your Identity, Resources in 2015
- Your Savings Plan: Balancing Long- and Short-Term Goals
- How Long to Keep Financial Records?
- Go Local!
Tag Archives: Black Friday
As you begin or continue your holiday shopping on Black Friday, the Independent Community Bankers of America® (ICBA) and Union State Bank are encouraging consumers to Go Local this holiday season with their purchasing, dining and spending. By supporting small businesses … Continue reading
The holidays are right around the corner and consumers are being bombarded with ads for discounted merchandise, free shipping and other special deals during the holiday season, and in particular for Black Friday and Cyber Monday. Last year, more than … Continue reading
With the holidays quickly approaching, the Independent Community Bankers of America ® (ICBA) and Union State Bank offer consumers the following tips to consider if they are planning to make any of their holiday purchases online. “Even though the holiday … Continue reading
As we are quickly approaching Thanksgiving and Black Friday, Union State Bank wants to remind you of some important tips when you are out and about after your Thanksgiving feast. Below are tips to help you save money, protect your … Continue reading